Saturday, September 18, 2010

FANAPI

Okay folks... as promised I will be updating here and on Facebook

FANAPI is headed our way. It's going to hit the island sometime tonight and the eye of the storm around 2 am on Sunday. Hualien and Yilan will get hit the worst. The entire island will be covered by the storm.

They are now predicting that it will pass over the middle of Taiwan. This would be ideal since the Typhoon will have to pass over the mountain range and that would weaken the storm a lot. Since it has not hit the island they have yet to confirm the trajectory but they are saying it will most likely pass through the middle. Let's hope so!

Here's an updated picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥