Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY 24

A letter to your parents...


There are only 3 things I would like to say to you:

  1. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for every time I talked back to you. I'm sorry for always putting things off. I'm sorry for not taking the time to show you how to work the DVD player or the Dish or how to work a computer. I'm sorry if I ever made you worry about me. I'm sorry I'm not at home, that I left you with no one to take care of you. But most of all I'm sorry for every time I disappointed you.

  2. Thank you. Thank you for raising me. Thank you for raising me well with a strong moral compass. Thank you always supporting me in all of my endeavors. Mom, thank you for giving me your smarts. Dad, thank you for giving me your heart. Thank you both for giving me the best parts of you.

    and

  3. I love and miss you more than I can say with words.

Affectionately,
Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥