Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DAY 12

How you found out about blogger and why you made one...



Photobucket
My good friend Arthur had suggested blogger... and I'm glad he did.

I started this blog so that my family and friends back home in the states could read about my adventures here in Taiwan.
This way they can keep tabs on what I'm doing... make sure I'm not starving... I'm going to school and doing my homework and all that shizzzz....


I would also like to dedicate this post and ALL the pictures taken (seen here and on facebook.com/goneandsaidit) to Arthur H. Love n miss you buddy! and BTW
Happy early Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I too am thankful for Arthur then because I love reading your blog. And I'm glad to read that you're not starving etc. ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥