Friday, September 10, 2010

DAY 8

Short term goals for this month and why...

I WAS going to say Make Friends... but I'm done talking about it... feeling bad about it... I'm so over the fact that I've no friends here [yet]... hahhaha x a million
Yesterday I had and a mild epiphany... PING!
I am so incredibly lucky to be here. I need to take advantage of my situation... and so my goal is to throw myself into my studies and do what I set out to do.



(Um for clarification: It's not that I didn't already know how lucky I am to be here but I think after writing the last post... and then letting that marinate for oh about 8 hours, I've realized, hot DAMN I'm lucky!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥