Monday, September 20, 2010

DAY 18

Plans/Goals/Dreams that you have...


Here's the PLAN Stan....
It looks like I'll be here in Taiwan for at least 2-3 years... depending, it may be longer. Who knows what the future holds?! I might just settle down here... at the moment I don't find that too likely. As long as my dad's around I think my heart will always want to go home to him.

The reason for the 2-3 year estimate is the fluency issue. The GOAL I suppose is to be as fluent as possible. They say it should take about 2-3 years for fluency and probably around 5 for literacy. And also to get my citizenship, but I think the language is actually going to be tougher to get.


My DREAM would be to win the lotto so I could buy my own private island and read books on the beach all day every day.

... but I don't play the lotto so I guess I'm shit outta luck.

heh, the problems with dreams are their own definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥