Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY 20

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future...

Ahhhhahahhahaha wow... that's laughable... Me? Get married? nope... not for me.
I don't believe in marriage. Does that mean I'm going to be a spinster lady with a million and 1 cats?! Hell to the naw! (people, don't get offended, this is a PERSONAL opinion here) I don't believe you need a piece of paper or recognition by the government or a church to validate the commitment of a relationship [I interject on myself... to be married WOULD however get you some nice tax breaks ;)]. I know myself... and I can be totally committed to a person without having to be married to him.

As far as who I see myself being with? I don't really know... I know that if I have kids, I'd want them to be adopted. So I suppose that's who I'll be with in the future... whether there's a man in my life doesn't really matter...




(...and ummm if you're wondering, the answer is yes, I always give my opinions so assuredly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥