Saturday, September 4, 2010

DAY 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Photobucket

  • I need coffee in my life... or I WiLL DiE... seriously
  • I have more body issues than I let on
  • Most times my mouth moves faster than my brain has time to tell it to SHUT UP
  • I can eat noodles everyday of my life
  • ♥ IMDB
  • I would literally die for my family and/or friends
  • Go Team Jacob!
  • still got my V pass... yup
  • Horrified to talk to boys
  • Music is my religion
  • I'm not a deep person
  • I hate it when people call me cute
  • I like to dance around my room when no ones home
  • Hate crying in front of people... but it turns out that I do it a lot
  • I love to read "Young Adult" books hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥