Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY 7

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you... ((WARNING: time for Alicia to get deep... and thoughtful... and meaningful.... hahahha oh shiiiet)

Photobucket

For those of you who don't know... I lost my brother in a car accident back in '99. Although it is not a picture of him above, it was he, who showed me the importance of time.

Time is not something you can ever get back; there is no rehearsal for life, no second take, no do overs, you've got one shot.

Often times people (myself included) forget how limited our time is here and unfortunately sometimes our time is cut short. I always have to remind myself to never waste my time. I can't sit by while I have things I need to be doing, people I want to see, or experiences I want to have.
I don't have to save the world everyday or even be that productive... I merely have to appreciate every second of my life for what it is... a gift.

The next time you spend a nice afternoon with someone, thank them and it doesn't have to be out loud (at least this is what I do, quietly in my heart, hoping that they might receive the message).
For the people who know me well... you know how I feel about time. I think that spending any amount of time on someone is the best gift you can give... period.

I thank everyone who has taken the time to keep up with my life... whether it be here on Blogger, Facebook, Skype, phone, even the passing thoughts you might have of me. I sincerely thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥