Thursday, September 16, 2010

DAY 14

A picture of you and your family...

Photobucket
Daddy, lil me, and Hubba Baby

Photobucket
Me in my FAVE ducky dress... Moms... and Rita

Photobucket
ummmmm.... this pretty much sums up our ENTIRE relationship... hahahah x a million

Photobucket
my sister from another mister... literally, true story. ♥

Photobucket
Family pictures rarely happen... cuz its usually one of us taking the picture... so this was a treat!


And I do have WAY more family and photos than this... but it would take a whole page and I can just post picture after picture after picture after picture....

1 comment:

  1. Does it get old? Me telling you I love you so much? Too bad! I love you times Infinity. (BTW, can you email me the last two pictures?)

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥