Saturday, September 25, 2010

DAY 23

Something you crave for a LOT...

(hahah it became thingS you crave for... and of course what ELSE would Alicia crave for but FOOD from home... enjoy! and try not to drool on your keyboard folks!)

Photobucket
I miss EVERYTHING at Sushi House
(Alameda, CA)

Photobucket
...mmm rasberry buttercreams, vanilla nut fudge, scotchmallows, dark walnuts... drool...
(West Coast... the best coast, U.S.A)

Photobucket
...chicken salad, banh hoi, bum rieu.... ugh everything here is delicious...
(Oakland [Chinatown], CA)

Photobucket
... faaawk I really REALLY miss my usual... 10" Philly with mushrooms and a side of CORN FRITTERS... hella bomb... the end
(ALL OVER haha, but of course my fave is the one on Lakeshore where they already know my order)

Photobucket
...chiew chow ho fun, fried fish cake and iced coffee... smh I really want some
(Oakland [Chinatown], CA)

Photobucket
...I think I miss my boys as much as I miss their food... =)
(Alameda, CA)

Photobucket
...BEST hot chocolate you will EVER have... and their truffles are beyond mouthgasmic... seriously... no joke...
(Santa Cruz [Pacific Ave.], CA)

Photobucket
...best tzatiki I've ever had in MY LIFE... WARNING: there's a lot of garlic in there and you're breath WILL be kickin like the FIFA world cup for like 3 days...
(Santa Cruz [Mission St.], CA)

Photobucket
...spicy meat sauce lasagna and the chocolate mouse cake dessert... and on the weekends they'd have a pizza dough tossing show... amaaaazing
I really miss my bestie =/
(Santa Cruz [Pacific Ave.], CA)

Photobucket
...corn beef n hash with sunny side up eggs, hash browns, wheat toast hold the butter, with a cup of coffee sitting across the booth from my dad... those breakfasts were the best...
I really miss my dad =/
(Oakland [Lake Merritt], CA)

Photobucket
...for food: crab melt on white lightly toasted... for ice cream: petite sundae with coffee ice cream unless its Christmas time... then I get peppermint ice cream.
(Oakland [Piedmont Ave.], CA)

Photobucket
...hash brown scattered, cheese eggs, cheddar grits, side of bacon, raisin toast, and if I have room, biscuits n gravy.... and if I don't have room it's okay cuz I'll just go back the next day... =)
I really miss my sissy =/
(The SOUTH hahha, U.S.A)


I dedicate this bloggy to my bestie ;) I ♥ n miss you bunches Adriana... hugs to Carlos too!

1 comment:

  1. Thought you should know, La Pinata has been renamed to La Penca Azul. =(

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥