Sunday, September 12, 2010

DAY 10

Songs you listen too when you're...


Photobucket
Bands/Artists
Timbaland
OneRepublic

Dr. Dre
Justin Timberlake
Chris Brown & Kanye West (for the most part)
Songs
Stay Crunchy * Ronald Jenkees
Corona & Lime * Schwayze
Closer, First love * Goapele
Hot Pants * James Brown
有沒有
* 韋禮安
Burnin' Up * Jonas Brothers (and the drum cover by Cobus Potgieter)
Naturally * Selena Gomez
I Put A Spell On You * Screamin' Jay Hawkins
Just The Way You Are * Bruno Mars
In the Mood * Glenn Miller


Photobucket
Songs
I Will Always Love You * Dolly Parton
Who Said It'll Be Alright * Stay Cool
You Can Let Go * Crystal Shawanda
Angel * Sarah McLaughlin
Sober * Kelly Clarkson
Up To The Mountain * Party Griffin
Turn Back the Hands of Time * R. Kelly
I'm Sorry * Brenda Lee
I Dare You to Move * Switchfoot


Photobucket
Songs/Artists
Spoken Word *Adriel Luis
Katt Williams
Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
He's A Tramp * Peggy Lee (Lady & the Tramp movie sndtrk)
Tarzan Boy * Baltimore (Beverly Hills Ninja movie sndtrk)
Ford Mustang * Serge Gainsbourg Brigitte Bardot
Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 * Franz Lizt


Photobucket
Artists
Sean Paul
Dr. Dre
The Federation
Linkin Park
Songs
Empty Walls * Serj Tankian
Turn It Up * Stereos
Sink Into Me * Taking Back Sunday
The Middle, Sweetness * Jimmy Eat World
Burn It To the Ground * Nickelback
Closer To the Edge * 30 Seconds to Mars

Photobucket
When I'm mad I listen to music to make me feel better... so I'm never mad for long... but if you must have SOMEone... I do listen to a couple till I feel better...
Bands/Artists
TRAPT
Nickelback
Linkin Park
Eminem
Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥