Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY 6

Favorite superhero and why...

Photobucket

DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN??? Come on! How can Batman NOT be my fave... I love routing for any person that's just a regular Joe...

He's not some alien...
He didn't get bit by a super spider...
He doesn't have a power ring...
He doesn't have Greek God parents...

He's an average (albeit wealthy) guy that wants to do some good...

plus... his villainess' are straight vixens!

I guess you could also say that this guy below also applies... ♥
Photobucket

I mildly entertained the idea of posting a picture of Sailor Moon on here... but she wasn't my fave....
Mars and Jupiter were! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I HELLA LOVE BATMAN!! oh man, i give you major props for having him as your fave hero

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥