Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DAY 5

A picture of somewhere you've been too...

Stateside

Photobucket
Georgia to see my Sissy ♥

Photobucket
New York to see my sister ♥
This is actually a picture of The Dakota shot from just inside Central Park... the reason I love this hotel so much is because it was in one of my favorite books, Time and Again.

Global


Photobucket
I spent 5 weeks doing community service. Our group worked in a tiny village called Agua Fria but we all lived in Penonome. (Cocle, Panama)

Photobucket
I ♥ Canada... its abso-freakin-lutely GORGEOUS. I've been to both east and west coasts and I love it all. I can't wait to go back!

and seriously.. if you didn't know by NOW... this is my current location, beautiful Taiwan!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥