Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life

Yeah, well I’m working on it…

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeGAD! Readership is down 200%! At least that’s what the Statcounter shows… nooo problem 都是我的錯, 我很久沒寫,我真的很抱歉。I will honestly try to write more. I know I always say that… so we’ll see how it works out this time around.

I think I’ve turned into a 苦瓜… just hella bitter… I think I probably should have made this trip with a friend or something. I’m constantly surrounded by people but I feel alone… really it’s almost palpable.

My only companion is my music… it’s probably my best friend here… but for a people person… I’m kinda missing the people part. Heh

I’m workin on making friends but it’s the same ol same ol… people at my school come n go like it’s a revolving door. I suppose it’s not so different than back home… I feel like I’m always the one calling, always left waiting for people to finally be the ones to ask me to hang out… cuz we all know I never ask to tag along, I never invite myself places or crash someone elses party.

I can’t really say much about having made Taiwanese friends. I have a couple… I think… but have yet to really hang out with any of them… weird, yes, I know.

Lesssssssssssssssseee what else… class is going better?

Chinese is coming a little bit easier but I just don’t have any opportunities to practice. It’s weird to feel things clickin in my brain but without having anyone to practice it with my learning is still movin at a snails pace.

Ya know what I don’t think there’s anything else to say… not unless you wanna hear me keep on complainin about the same ol same ol shiz…. I mean even I’m tired of feelin this way…

It’s not like I’m happy being this way but I can honestly say 我沒有辦法… I don’t know how to change it… I have no way to change it…maybe I should focus on finding a job…

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥