Sunday, April 10, 2011

fuhhhhhhhhh

Seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me… I know yall thinkin oh lawd here she go again…. complain complain complain…

Yea that’s right, I’m a complainer….













FOR ONCE I would like to see the best friend get the girl! Never ever will you see the guy who tries SOOOOOO hard to get the girl actually get her in the end… it’s always the guy who cheated, or he's a liar, or a rich playboy… always the reformed person who gets the girl… EVERY single one of the dramas I’ve seen, the better man never gets the girl… and it pisses me off. juuuuusssssssSayin

So yeah, I really don’t know what’s wrong with me… I always root for the underdog knowing who’ll win out in the end… I kid you not, its torture watching it all unfold…
le sigh 
but I can’t stop watching.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you just grew up with too many American movies where the nice guy does get the girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Including most american movies in this one too

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥