Tuesday, April 19, 2011

his name is Both

my dad accidently caught a parakeet (and when i say accidently i mean the bird flew into our window and my dad rescued it)... my dad and his friend Todd were sitting in the garage when the bird flew himself into our window... dad said it made him a 'lil lulu' so he told Todd to hand him the fishing net... using the fishing net he caught the bird.


then came the naming of the new addition to the Garcia household. Todd said they both caught the bird so he should be call Both... my dad says "All you did was hand me the net, you didnt do nothin. I'm the one that did the catching." hahahahhaha




my dad has had this antique bamboo bird cage for ever so he put Both in there... he had no bird feed so he gave him some trail mix... Both didn't like it... then Dad gave him some David's Sunflower seeds... Jalapeño flavored... it was the preferred of the two




i damn near died from laughing... im afraid Both wont live longer than a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥