Saturday, February 26, 2011

stats... cuz life is a popularity contest... LOL

I should have posted this a while ago when I first mentioned my stat counter.

I'm using
 my.statcounter.com

I just Googled "How to track visits to my blog" and it was the first thing that popped up.
I only use some of the functions... mostly the map and the recent visitor info but there are other doodads you can click on.
It provides step by step instructions on how YOU too can become a stalker just like 
ME!

have fun... have at it






speaking of which... just got a hit from someone on the EuroDisney network...
thanks for visiting... but if you don't mind... kindly return to your job and make sure one of the dolls from "It's a Small World" doesn't malfunction and burn the mutha down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥