Friday, February 25, 2011

eyyyy Yo wassup?!

right quick
shout to the newest hits 
coming from

AUSTRALiA
PHiLiPPiNES
JAPAN
SOUTH KOREA
NORWAY
iRELAND
FRANCE
GERMANY
NETHERLANDS
ARGENTiNA
OTTAWA, CANADA

Washington
Nebraska
Colorado
Missouri
Texas
Ohio
New Jersey
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida

all over California

and as always Kansas ♥

THANKS FOR VISITING



Now, I do recall that I told yall that I was changing up the hair again.

I decided to nix the colors, strip the red and bring it back to blonde... oh boy.
I'm SO blonde now... I can't even believe it. Some parts are platinum and now nearly the entire front half of my head is blonde... seriously.
It took forever to get the red out and maybe they went a bit too far... hair damage to the max... I think this'll be the last of the coloring for me. The cut is still the same just trimmed up a bit, esp. in the back. You can't really see the back in the pic below but I'm sure you get the gist...
just to show yall the difference... 
THIS is what my hair looked like first time I got the blonde
then came the blue n purple
when that faded, I switched it up
I went RED, said bye to the long hair and went for a long A line bob
but of course, nothing good lasts forever. The red faded to gross pink n white within a month... so the first picture is where we're at in this hair adventure of mine.

SUPERblonde
At least now I have something to blame my blonde moments on.

(I'll try n get a better non-webcam pic of the blondeness soon... ily ♥)



1 comment:

  1. So many hair colors! =P
    Looks fun. Also, looks like a lot of work.. having to change it once you do dye it a different color because of the fading.

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥