Sunday, July 3, 2011

rats with wings

The pigeons here remind me of the pigeons back home... 

no fear.


One walked right in front of me and my first instinct was to kick it... no seriously it was...


I even asked it, "Do you want me to kick you?!?!"  but then I remembered my dear friend Arthur has a fondness for the little rats with wings so I decided against it. 





I hope that pigeon was grateful Arthur done saved his life...


and yes, I told the pigeon so too.




this chick is hard core
(not to mention banging a bad ass outfit)
and
handling it a lot better than I would

Arthur, no matter how much I love you
if this EVER happened to me
I'd go Godzilla on them
stomp my way out of Pigeon City
only to return
to feed all those suckers
rat poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥