Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i love my parents

the only way i can really describe
me
my mom
and
my dads relationship



i am the ocean
my mom's the moon
and my dad's the shore



and my sister would probably be sunbathing on the beach
with a fruity drink in her hand
served in a coconut shell with an umbrella sticking out the side
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH



ya know
for a second i thought that was gonna get all serious and deep
but nawwwwww

i love my family to death
i'm grateful everyday for them
i can't wait till we're all reunited

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


but off course i can't forget to mention my 
Sissy-kins Jenn
i'll love you till the world stops turning

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥