Sunday, July 10, 2011

angry bird

OMG I'M DYING
DYING!


MY DAD JUST TOLD ME
MY MOM LET POOPER
OUT OF HIS CAGE AND WHEN SHE TRIED TO GET HIM BACK IN
HE BIT HER
FINGER
HARD
.





SO MY MOM LET OUT A YELP
WHEN MY DAD ASKED WHAT HAPPENED
SHE TOLD HIM THE BIRD BIT HER
AND THEN SHE SAID




HE'S AN
ANGRY BIRD















ANGRY BIRD!!!!

yeah, I almost died
I don't even care if this didn't make you laugh
I was dying
and my dad thought i was weird
I tried to explain the game to him
he didn't get it.
hahahhahahahahah
x a million

2 comments:

  1. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaah!!!! fuckin love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... I thought he said that because he's heard of the game. Parents say the darnest things! (without realizing it.) lol

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥