Tuesday, August 3, 2010

im sorry im sorry i sorry.... sad face... lip pout

I know... I suck... Hahah Sometimes I wonder if anyone out there is really reading my blog... and then I get random reminder from someone that I'm slacking on my blogosity...

I apologize once again for the lengthy lapse in time between this blog and the last... soooo I will now dedicate this blog to Ducky who's been so kind as to remind me of my blogging duties
(p.s. Ducky... check the public fanpage facebook.com/goneandsaidit for pictures and whatnot)

Where did I leave off?! OH yes... school and teaching, oh joy. =]

So I've officially register for the Mandarin Training Center (MTC) but I'm still waiting to hear back from them. That means that I'm not technically accepted yet... yup waiting sucks.

If I get accepted school will start the first of September. If I feel like I'm learning a lot then I just might continue with school. (I think they even have some masters programs like translating or teaching Mandarin... you never know, I'm keeping my options and my eyes open for potential jobs/careers)

As far as jobs go I'm putting my resume out there and see what's biting. My moms been very understanding. She says not to worry, finding a job takes time and if I don't get a job right away its okay. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS WITHOUT HER, THANKS MOM! She thinks I might be better prepared for a job once I've gone through a quarter at MTC.
The one hiccup with holding off on getting a job is my Board of Directors. HAHA my cousins have already bet that I'd be making at least 60,000 NT in a couple months of working.

OH have I mentioned my complete LACK of breakdown when my mom and sister left? NOPE? Well let me tell you.... there were no tears when I saw them off. I totally thought I was going to ball my peepers out on the walk back to my place. I felt okay. I knew that I was as prepared as I could be, I have wonderful people here to help me out and I had and overwhelming sense that everything would be alright.


Yeah I didn't even cry until I got Melanie Knight on the phone two days later. She had the BEST reaction when i got her on the phone. OH MY GOD ITS ALICIA KEYS ON THE PHONE, ITS ALICIA KEEEEEEEYS, do you NOT UNDERSTAND??? ITS ALICIA KEEEEYYSSSSS... is what finally brought tears to my eyes... I know she misses me and I cried because I miss her too.

I also talked to Cathy for like AN HOUR... and even though I've been gone for a little over a month, I'm an ocean away AND 13 hours ahead of California, talking to Cathy is like I've never left... shes the light of my life... hahhahaah my little piece of Alameda.

Um Grace I'm gonna need you to get your shit together woman... pick up your phone >:I

With Skype I was also able to get my family on video chat... the internet connection was kinda crap but it was good to see everyone... pixelated or not. hahah It probably didn't help that EVERYONE was talking at once.

I miss EVERYONE... I've been attempting to get people on the phone one by by so please be patient... and everyone should get SKYPE. I have a subscription to call landlines and cell phones but Skype to Skype is free. And we all know that free is goooood ;) espcially when you're unemployed hahahahhaha x a million.

I want everyone to know that I'm okay. I'm still getting a handle on things out here.I'm enjoying things here immensely. I hope that everyone is doing well. I miss and love you ALL.

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks for dedicating the blog to me! so sweet of you! I read/check up on your blog daily but youve been slacking haha :P its all good! i understand. I checked out your facebook and saw your vlog! your place looks so .. cozy? haha i hope you like it at your new home! also CONGRATS on getting into MTC, you are forsure going to go places in life! I am sure of it! i hope to hear from you soon!! (perhaps in an updated blog lol.. jkjk) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥