Sunday, April 18, 2010

woooo.saahhhhhhhh

Hello World!

I just wanted to do a quick post before I hop in the shower and then straight into bed. I'll either rewrite this into a longer post or add another soon but I wanted to give everyone a really quick update...

I got my tickets on Tuesday... Yes, that means I finally have my departure date.

I'll be leaving on Thursday, June 28th... Yes, that's in about 2 months.

We will be flying out 6/28-1:30 AM and arriving 6/29-6:00 AM... Yes, that means the flight is 13 1/2 hrs long...I lose a day of my life in the sky.

(I thinks that's pretty cool and not all at the same time.)

that's it for now... but ill be back... ♥

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy for you Aliciaaaaa :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I knew this was coming eventually, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have tears streaming down my face. :') I am so so happy for you though. I love you the most!!

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥