Monday, April 12, 2010

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND MAD RIGHT NOW... I could cry...

I thought everything was set to get going...
my mom got her passport...
I was on my way to getting mine...
I finally picked my name...
I got the the GREAT news that my Sister and her Boyfriend were going to come too (well Chris is a maybe.. but maybe I'll convince him with surfing and yummy food)...

and then my mom squished it like bug under her heel....

SHE JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE MIGHT NOT WANT TO LEAVE AT THE END OF JUNE
and CHANGE IT BACK TO AUGUST...

seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! I'm going to shoot myself in the eye if it changes one more time...

I'm sitting in Borders literally shaking because I'm so pissed right now... (why Borders you might ask... it's because we're cheap and we steal WIFI from a neighbor and its quite unreliable...) I came here to book my moms and mines ticket... and when I call to check if the dates and prices were okay for my mom... she drops that bombshell on me... gee thanks

I know I had more to write before this happened but I just can't... I can't even think straight right now... work is definitely going to SUCK tonight... FML seriously!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, keep your head up girl. I know how hard it is when dates change on something you want really bad. When Malique was leaving the army it was suppose to be in Dec 2009... then it got changed to late Jan 2010... then late Feb 2010... then to early Jan 2010... then later Jan 2010... then it was set Feb 10th 2010 like 2 weeks before it was time to leave. SO FRUSTRATING! So I know how you're feeling! Just wanted to tell you to stay strong... and this adventure WILL begin! =) Keep all of us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah..that is frustrating >< But yeah, stay strong! Just think..one day you'll be able to look back on the challenges..you'll have such a story to tell! It's all much sweeter and well deserved after overcoming those bumps in the road, you can do it Alicia~ ^^!!! And as said in Korean, fighting!!! Or as in Mandarin, JIA YO (add oil)!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pea, just remember... Everything happens for a reason. I do think its super cool that Rita is going with you! Now when are you coming to see me before you go?? :( I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry... :) you will move to Taiwan, just the matter of time... you know auntie Tina is always unpredictable. I guess you should tell her, once you bought the tickets you can't change and she needs to make up her mind before it's too late! AND I JUST NOTICE YOUR BACKGROUND IS TAIPWI 101!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥