Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i really hate...

coming home and the whole house reeks of cigarette smoke... how come no one told me my housie was a smoker... bleh.... ya know how hard it is to air out a room that has no direct ventilation?!


heh... just realized... i dont think i've seen a single bottle of Febreeze in TW... maybe i need to make a trip out to Carrefour (its like our version of Walmart slash Target slash Sears)








i swear im working on part 2 and even a vloggy... its just hard since part 2 is bout feelings and shiiizzzz i wanna be right with my words... ya kno?




seriously bout to KO... hella tired. I ran for the first time in like 5 months and i could barely make a mile... my legs felt limp like over cooked noodles and i think my right ankle came loose hahahahah


and to top it off.. a short hour later my cousin asked me out to dinner and they took me to Pizza Hut... buffet style... wow.... yall have no idea... im hella mad that i left my camera at home... they had SOBA noodles as part of their salad bar, sliced guava for the fruit section, green tea jello topped with condensed milk and red beans as their dessert, for soup they had corn chowder (hella popular here) and vegetable (but you know asian veggies) they also had grilled chicken and speghetti... and the PIZZA! lemme tell YOU
HAWAIIAN 
(and thats the only "normal" type they had)
BULGOGI (Korean BBQ) and KIMCHI
SEAFOOD
(shredded imitation crab, baby shrimp, squid, peas, and corn)
ROASTED CHICKEN, MUSHROOMS, & CORN
(OK so that one wasn't so weird)
TAKO
(Japanese for Octopus)
SUPREME
(might as well have named it the Kitchen Sink)

I only had two slices one of the roasted chicken and it was good and the Seafood which was surprisingly REALLY good... i wanted to try the tako but it woulda put me over the edge of full... and it was already gone when i had went back to get it.

well i wanted to give you something to tie you over till i can get my words straight...

have a great morning/afternoon/night whenever you might be reading this... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥