Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CARE PACKAGE, SAY WHAT?!

hell to the yeah, yall!

my sisters are the BEST... so my moms here in Taiwan visiting me and getting some of her biz handled... well my wonderful awesomest sisters sent along a couple care packages with my moms.


Peppermint Ghiradheli Squares
Jiffy Corn Bread mix
Abuelita Hot Chocolate mix!!!!!!
Chili sauceness
Hershey's Mint Truffle Kisses
DOUBLE BUBBLE!!!
Mint Milano Peperidge Farm cookies
YOOHOO!!!
canned ortega chillies
n Cap N' Crunch cereal!!!
yeeee.... that was the big box

can of Pork n Beans =P
my fave salad dressing Creamy Poppyseed
Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate yummo
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce yummo
Kraft Mac N Cheese
(ya know its gotta be the BLUE BOX)
Fun Dip!!!
PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTTTER
and a box of PopCorn 
(sorry ladies, I might have to send it back with Moms, aint got no microwave -_-")

YEAH TRY NOT TO BE JEALS... 
if you come anywhere near my Peanut Butter or Cap N' Crunch 
ya know what...just stay away from my box altogether... otherwise I just might hafta cut you.

not only that but Rita sent along a card and this was the P.S.
almost brought a tear to my eye
 shes cute huh?!

well my mom is only here for 10 days... and I believe I will also be moving toward the end of her stay... so please hold off on mailing me anything for the next week or so... (not that I've received any mail from the states from nonfamilia... but snail mails going to be extinct soon enough anyway right?)

I promise to give you Part II and I will also give you an entry about my big test, my moms stay and all the other shiz in between ;)

as always, thanks for reading... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥