Saturday, October 16, 2010

as of lately... 10.16

acccck... ok before I get berated by everyone for not posting for a while... all I can say is that there really is nothing to update yall on... forreal and not for fake...

It seems that my life here isn't all that different from my life at home...

but instead of work... hanging out... sleep

its now... school... study... sleep (with an occasional going out sprinkled in)

seriously... that's all...

To be honest folks its hard to do anything else when you're not working... My parents always taught me to be self sufficient... so after college I didn't think I'd have to rely on them financially anymore... and I really really don't like it...

My mom is so gracious to be supporting me (in more ways than just financially) that I can't in good conscious spend money on frivolous things... I know that in the near future... I wont have to and I'll get a job but for now thaswassup.

But since I don't really have anything to talk about I'll tell you what I would like to do when I'm finally making my own money...

I'd like to take the gondola ride up to see Taipei from hahaha I don't even know what the mountains name is.


I eventually want to make my way south to see Tainan


Make my way out to the Penghu islands in the Taiwan Strait


Drive up and down the coasts on a scooter... (or motorcylce).


and of course once the year is up depending on the cash flow... I would love to visit home (here's the kicker people... even if the year is up and I'm allowed to leave the country I don't know if I should come home quite yet... I don't really want to interrupt the language learning process and I'm afraid if I come home my Chinese might regress...idk that's just my thinking)

But I wouldn't mind traveling to mainland (I don't actually have an interest in Mainland but since its riiiiiight there I might as well take advantage right?)

so for Mainland [China] there's Hong Kong, Beijing, and the Great Wall is definitely on the list.

then I would like to go to Japan, Korean, Mongolia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Nepal

then south maybe??? Australia... New Zealand...


believe me folks when I say... when I get to the point where I can travel... I will be eating my way through ALL these countries... yummmo






ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah wow this is really going to become a habit.... almost forgot about my test on Monday... and again... using blogging as a way to avoid studying... shame on me... but I actually really need to study this time... I got an 88 on my last test... completely ruined my day... GRRRRRRRR.... not this time... lesson 5 will not get me! (I hope)

anyway...加油!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi love! I am in awe of you and all you are doing! I know you are over there thinking it's not much but it is. I am so proud of you and I totally understand the cash flow sitch. But I would love to come visit when we both have the opposite of the current state! All the places you listed sound great to me. And I am definitely feeling you on eating your way through. I have been exploring local restaurants in the LA area with friends. As of late---Cuban food! next up---Burmese! So I wish you well and want you to know you are an inspiration! However you say kisses over there that's what your getting. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get there in due time, I am sure of it! I loved how you said you were going to eat your way through all those places haha made me smile, when you get to that point, you should blog about all the curious and interesting foods you have eaten, speaking of which, how's the food out there and what not? Have you eaten anything "crazy" or unusual? how about the street eats? You should blog on the food out there mosdef!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥