Monday, March 7, 2011

randomosity to the max



Sorry for the intensely angry post... I guess between fight n flight you know which I'd choose. Hey if I was goin down I'm goin down swingnin...




So onto other shiz... actually there is none... only the third day of class and I already missed it. I'm averaging a cold a month here. I've never been sick so many times in my life. It might be the amount of moisture in the air, the erratic temperature changes, the pollution or the lack of air ventilation in the metro stations... for whatever reason it's caused me to be sick at least once a month. =/ I can deal with it for the most part but I hate having a stuffy nose.


My mommy just sent me her itinerary =) yay. I'm excited. I feel really bad that our vacations never line up so I always have class when she's here but we'll make it work.


I'm listening to some TW artists (I mean besides Stay Cool www.staycoolmusic.com) actually just 2 artists... Show Luo and Will Pan mostly their latest CDs. Not bad... it's just super pop, really mainstream... can't really sing along yet but hopefully I can.


Even though I'm not really a KPop fan... I've been addicted to a couple of songs lately...

Super Junior- No Other

TaeYang (of Big Bang)- Wedding Dress

and THE hottest song right now on my iPod
SM the Ballad- Hot TIMES
I mean wooooo R&B killed KPop

hahah as you can tell I've been stalkin music recently... and it's made me feel a lot better i can feel my spirits are lifting. I honestly feel like I'm not done with Taiwan so it better watch out cause I'm here and I'm ready... bring it 




Hey yall GUESS WHAT?!... 2 Points & 2 Woots for 2 Posts! Woot! Woot! Was my 100th post! woooot wooot its a celebration, shake you booty, put a ring on...


I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY ONE FOR READING!
I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

and now I'd like to thank the new visitors 
(even if you never come back...)

ROMANiA
SiNGAPORE
the RUSSiAN FEDERATiON
and
BELGiUM

(of course and as always Kansas ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥