Monday, March 7, 2011

He called me “the fat girl”

If you've seen any of my FB updates from the last couple of days you’d know that Alicia is not a happy camper…

This past late Saturday/early Sunday morning… I probably had the worst experience here so far… and for it to have lasted less than 5 minutes thats saying a lot.

Me and some of my new friends were at a lounge/bar and we were chillin all night having a pretty good time. Then a royal douche came and effed it all up… let me just say I’ve never experienced this in the states… and that fucker is American… I don’t even know if a Taiwanese boy would be capable of what I’m about to tell you…

One of my girls spent the night talkin up some guy she had met… well by the end of the night she was a bit shnockered up… this dude was also drunk but he looked like he was about to pull out a club, knock her upside the head and drag her back to his cave…
In reality he was pretty much pushin her into a cab…

LIKE HELL I’m letting my friend go home with a stranger… any friend would have done the same… right?

So I got her away from the short balding man and he got mad. We get half way across the street when he yells…

“HEY, YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE WITH THE FAT GIRL?!?!”

Quicker than you can snap your fingers I SIMULTANEOUSLY hand my friend off to my other girl and run up on him faster than Usain Bolt… cussing him out, saying he only had balls to say that shit cuz he all the way across the street and to say that shit in my face cuz I’ll fuck him up (I cut out A LOT of swearing… just multiply that by 10 or so plus 5 then add another 2 for good measure)
I swear to all things shiny and pretty I was SO heated I was gonna knock him into next Tuesday and as I was closing in, bout to knock this sucka square on his ass when his friend tells him to walk away… He walks away, seeing him retreat I turn around to round up the girls…

I get all of us across the street and right before I can raise my hand for a cab I see him out of the corner of my eye running towards us… I'm think awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiet. its bout to go down, Oh well, time to nut up or shut up. The second the cab pulls up, he reaches us asking (slash mildly screaming) why she wont come home with him and why she’s leaving with me…

I shove my friends in the back of cab and close the door…

Right before I can close my door… THIS FOO THROWS HIS CIGARETTE AT ME…. Seriously… WTF… yeah never IN MY LIFE.

I was so heated yall you don’t even know… hella heated, hella angry, hella irritated

I apologized to the cab driver for getting a cigarette thrown into his cab…
My friends apologized to me… but I wasn’t mad at them I was mad at that asshole.
        Seriously dude… your parents obviously failed.




When I came home I was lucky to have my good friend My to talk to and calm my ass down. During the conversation she pointed out the clear fact that when I ran up on dude… I ain’t had nobody standing next to me, behind me, nothing… I was alone.

Back in the town I was so used to rolling at least 2 cars deep and with hella dudes that I was never afraid that someone didn’t have my back but here?! completely different story… apparently if I get in a fight (be it with a guy or whatever) I’m in it alone.

Now that  I’ve calmed down a bit… I realize that I got mad because I was afraid for my friend, ya know I didn’t want anything bad to happen to her… so my concern and fear multiplied my anger times 10.

I know I’m putting all my shit out there and telling everybody to HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE… forreal cuz everyone needs to stay the f*ck away from that dude.


Every time I think about it I get mad again… even after I’ve written this I still get hella heated… you can prolly tell huh?... sorry yall… forreal... I needed to put that Antoine Dodson video to make me less mad... smh yall

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that happened to you. What a terrible luck to run into such assxxxx. I would be one hundred times one hundred times more mad than you. I would have probably stopped the cab and slap him and fight until some one call the cops.

    I wish I were there for you.

    I admire your courage that you would protect you friend and forgot about your own safety.

    Don't stay mad if I were you, because this filthy animal does not deserve little of your concern; not even 0.000000000000000000001 per cent of your precious, very precious feelings.

    It was a nightmare. Wake up to a better and brighter day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just read this. WHat a total ASSHOLE! Well you handled your shiet girl! Town biz is what I saw happened! lol. Oakland girl through and through! I had a psycho guy try to start stuff with me and my girl in Barcelona. I'm telling you, when ppl travel, they lose all sense of self, if they have any to begin with. Just know that you went home and remained your gorgeous self while he went home alone to a cold shower and his hairy palm! HA! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥