Tuesday, January 11, 2011

its like whiplash yalllllll

and I'm back to not wanting to study anymore... hahahah


So we had a test yesterday (which btw I stayed up till 4 AM studying for) and my grades are not improving... it makes me want to shoot myself in the eye... there's no way around my total grammatical ineptness... I just suck at grammar... period... the end.. no sequel to that story.


uggggghhhhhhhhhh... its like banging my head against the wall...


really.


so I just had a tête-à-tête with an old pal of mine from back home (shouts to Kebby with the frozen *ahem) well anywho.... he's up for a job change or promotion... didnt really know which... but he said that he needed a change...




and I replied something to the effect of me needing a change too...


his reply... " what other change are u talking about...you're in another country! haha."


so very often reality likes to come a long and give me a nice hard slap in the face... this time it came from Kebby via a FB message... 


have I been so wrapped up that I've forgotten that I'm living in Taiwan, studying Chinese, and getting to know my family here.... yes, I have.


WOOOPAH............. slap to the face like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat


kinda shook me... not that I've ever stopped being grateful to be here... it's just.... believe it or not... I've fallen into a rut and I can't get out!


the monotony continues mostly because I wouldn't know how to unrut my routine... 

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever read "Eat, Pray, Love"? It's a great book about a woman's journey of finding herself. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone told me it was good, i was just never really interested.

    i've been trying to not do too much in english. i know i can't give up facebook and blogging... and i think i'd die if i couldn't have my music so that means i've pretty much given up my books. =( sad

    i hope this doesnt sound mean... cuz its kinda funny that Rita kinda said the same... but I'm not here to 'find' myself or do 'soul searching' thats not why i came here... i feel like i've already got a pretty good handle on who i am.

    maybe a post will come of this.

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥