Friday, May 28, 2010

flying the coup

Good Evening STARSHiNE Alicia says hello...

THiS iS iT.... ONE MONTH AND COUNTiNG

Can you feel it? It's definitely fast approaching and I just can't believe it.

Well the more I think about it the less I believe it.

I know this is going to sound really stupid because I appreciate everyone for calling me brave but I think this is the beginning of my freak out. Shit, yall I'm really scared.

Only to repeat what I've written before... No job, No place to live, No language, No close family or friends... I must be crazy right?

Ok now that I've gotten that out of my system I would like to open up my schedule to YALL.


Ladies and gents if you would like to add your name to my dance card this would be the time... I have every intention of spending my time with you. Yes, you. And, you. And yes even you.

So whichever... or however.... please... call... text... write... facebook... ♥ i love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥