Monday, May 24, 2010

can i get a what what!?!

HEY.Hi.HELLO

sooo... my patootie is sitting in Borders again... ugh I know right?!?! I hate how cheap we are and its ending result in our being internet-less...le sigh


well this is me updating and I am happy to announce that my TAiWANESE PASSPORT has finally arrived... woot woot... throw ya hands up... shake your bootay... put a ring on it =P

I would scan it and put a picture up but I don't know how legal that is... and I don't want to get into any trouble before I leave. (I did have quite the scare with CHP the other night... whew)

I have more good news though.... I heard rumors that my mom might be coming back to Taiwan to check in on me this December... well she didn't tell me... but its true... and what's more amazing is that I think my sister Jenn will also be joining me in December. =

Things, I'm sure, are going to be drastically changing for me in the next year. This is definitely a whirlwind experience...

I feel like I'm Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ (which by the way my awesome friend CATHY took me to see WICKED and it was indeed as awesome just like my friend)... Right now I'm getting swept up in spending time with my friends and packing my life away only to be dropped down into a world unknown to me.

and people... I'm scared.

But just like in the Wizard of OZ I just have to know and believe that I already have everything I need within myself to succeed.

well off to work... life is expensive... and so is my shopping habit ;) ily

2 comments:

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥