Monday, August 8, 2011

argh, grrrr, snarlllll, meow?!

holly jelly beans batman


my English is slippin

for real
and
not
for fake


i know i joke about how learning Chinese is impairing my English
but this is just ridonkulous.


its worse than my complete lack of punctuation, capitalization,  and correct grammar...
thank for spell check
i just spelled 'correct' as 'gorret' 3 times before i got it right
and the 'word' as 'wrod'

im fallin to pieces yall
i mean i know i write the sounds out
or i make up or use words that don't necessarily exist...


my speech and writing (and typing) has honestly gotten worse
at least  by 200%
no seriously it has

forehead/palm

i think i'll go sit in the corner and read the dictionary now

bye bye
















(i swear im in the process of writing a new post to update you on my birthday and what the hecks been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks... oh yeahhhhh, i also have my big test on friday, so that means yall will definitely have a new post, because it's pretty much guaranteed i'll be bloggin as a way to procrastinate the studyiosity)
smooches, besitos, MUAH

1 comment:

  1. I love that you use made up words... cause I do the same and people look at me like I'm crazy... especially when I add prefixes or suffixes to words... like "irregardlessly". lol Oh and my brother finally told me the other day that "conversated" is not an actual word and it's suppose to be "conversed". I felt the whole world come to a screeching halt when I found out "conversated" isn't real... =( I really love that word. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥