Thursday, December 30, 2010

CARE PACKAGE, SAY WHAT?! from Gracie Poo n Melly Mel

I hugged it ALLLLLLLL the way home from the post office...
yeah, my arms kinda hurt now

as you can see I gots the DEATH grip on it

i ♥ US ~ 
aw~ yes we are!
I wish you'd bring a little bit of YOU to me. 
Reese's... yeah damn near bit through the bag tryin to get to em... 
forreal and not forfake
...cock sauce...


PURPLE FEBREEZE is the BIZnisssss

how do you think I get them to look like that

STRIPEs n PEACE
I L♥VE MY CARE PACKAGE SENDERS
forever and ever and ever and ever for like the rest of infinity.
i ♥ us
true fuckin story




5 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo glad you love it!
    && I'm so happy it got there quick! Yay!

    Why didn't you take a pic with the Rooster sauce!?! Is it cause it got decapitated during the journey?! That's so rude.

    lol.

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the pic with the cock sauce so yeah. I'm glad it got to you and that you love it so. I'm sorry your arms hurt from holding the package, lol but it was worth it right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the closest thing to hugging you guys... so it was definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...that's B-A-Utifullll!

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥