Tuesday, June 15, 2010

eeeeek!

Ok guys... I'm getting REALLY excited... and REALLY nervous... and REALLY happy... and REALLY scared... these are some really big emotions and sometimes I wish I was Tinkerbell and only feel one emotion at a time... but with my luck I'd probably just feel fear and then probably pass out.



Well I am currently excited (for the time being) because I just ordered my business cards =) YIPPY SKIPPY!!! Just very simple the blogsite and fansite and my name...


If you've been to the FB page you'll also see that I had a Garcia family gathering at my restaurant. It was so much fun, my make up managed to stay on my face, my hair actually stayed in its place and I only cried like 2 tears (thanks a lot Jason!). As excited as i am to meet and get to know the other side of my family I will miss my stateside family something terrible when I leave.
They've been my family for 24 years, they were the ones who've seen me grow up and they were all a part of making me who I am. I love them all.

and I'm going to have go now because I'm finally crying all the tears I didn't want my family to see.

1 comment:

  1. hm let's see, today's date is the 27th, the last time you blogged was A WEEK AGO!! blog some more woman! i'm so interested in what goes on. c'mon.. i told you over breakfast i'd be reading ur blog religiously.. ooo & you should be boarding ur plane soon or taking off soon <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

So, This is me...

My photo
I love my family, my friends, food, music, books, and chocolate... that's pretty much it! ♥